Friday, August 23, 2013

It's Been Too Long~

So it has been a loooong time since I have posted. I took a break for a bit and just got back into the swing of things. One of my first days back I was flying around doing my daily quests and I came across a rare spawn that I don't see very often. No one was camping him, he was just standing there waiting to be killed. So I dismount and attack, then out of NOWHERE a Horde Blood Elf Death Knight comes swooping in and tries to get it first. He fails and then proceeds to spit on me as I laugh at him and finish the rare. THIS is why I love this game! I was laughing too hard to take a ss at the time but I got this.
 
 
 
I also saved up a bunch of crap I farmed and was able to get this mount. I don't use it but its nice to have!

That is all for now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment